Speech: If Not You, Who? Cracking the
Code of Employee Disengagement or her
highly-rated Breakout Session: How to
Execute a Successful Employee
• Follow this up with a Meet-and-Greet
Book Signing event, which will be sure
to wow your attendees.
• Your audience will leave educated,
inspired, and equipped with the tools to act
to re-engage employees.
• Perfect for Conferences, Leadership
Team Events, Manager Meetings, Customer
Events, and User Group Meetings.
your employee engagement survey and the
strategy to address your lowest-scoring areas.
Jill doesn’t own your culture,
she teaches you how to fish!
• Jill will then lead live, interactive
Manager Training Sessions to educate
managers about their critical role in your
employee engagement journey.
• Consulting includes powerful Internal
Communications to support your
culture change efforts.
• Valuable cheat sheets, timelines, process flows, draft employee and manager communications, and unlimited email support, make your journey as easy as possible.
• Unlike on-site training, a digital course offers you flexibility and convenience at a greatly reduced cost.
• And you get lifetime access. As Jill updates the course, you’ll have the latest and greatest information.
Jill has helped the following companies succeed
HOW JILL CAN HELP YOUR
AS AN AUTHOR
Jill wrote the book on Employee Engagement. Give the Amazon best-seller a read to get a feel for her style and approach.
AS A SPEAKER
Jill's inspiring keynote speeches and presentations will give your audience the vital and actionable information they need.
AS A CONSULTANT
Jill has helped thousands of leaders and HR professionals improve business results by re-engaging employees.