Your Custom Solution
Where Do I Begin?
The most important first step is to get an accurate baseline score of where your organization is today: what percentage of your employees are engaged. The easiest, fastest, and least expensive way to do this is to have Jill Christensen International conduct our time-proven Employee Engagement Survey.
We collect accurate responses because we offer your employees anonymity, and a safe harbor to express their true feelings about what’s working in your company culture and the areas you need to improve.
What Do I Get?
You will receive:
- Your organization’s Employee Engagement Score
- Detailed information on 40 important culture and engagement attributes
- Our recommendations about where you should focus
- Tactical suggestions for making a plan for improvement
How Will Conducting a Survey Benefit Me and My Company?
It will enable you to…
- Assess whether your employees are engaged or disengaged.
- Understand your culture, and learn what’s working and where you need to improve.
- Gather data that will help you redesign policies and implement changes in order to increase employee efficiency, output, dedication, pride, and productivity.
- Give employees a voice and venue, for open and honest
I’m In. What is the Investment?
The cost can be as low as $1.50 USD per employee and depends upon the number of workers being surveyed.
|100 – 500||$1,000|
|500 – 1,000||$1,200|
How do I begin?
Simply fill in the Connect With Jill form and we’ll contact with you within two business days to start the process.