1) Communication between leaders and employees is consistently good.
2) Employees trust their leaders and managers.
3) Employees are privately and publicly recognized often.
4) Senior executives and managers lead by example.
5) Employees receive frequent and ample training and development.
6) Toxic employees are identified, given the chance to improve, and quickly removed from the company if they do not.
7) Employees feel that your company has an open, 'safe-to-say' culture.
8) Our company offers sufficient and appropriate workplace flexibility.
9) Employees understand how their individual performance impacts the company's goals.
10) Employees recommend our company to friends as a great place to work.